Skip to main content

Goodbye Rambo (Pluto)



Tears poured down my cheeks as I received and read this message from Courtney about our mutual friend...

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008, Courtney Patrick wrote:

Dear Juanita

Its Pluto's mom, it's a very sad time for my family and me because at 6 tonight Pluto will be put to sleep, the vet believes that Pluto has a Brain tumour that might have started when he was hit by the car and has slowly grown.

This is still my loving Pluto but he has terrible mood swings - he can change at any second and has bitten my sister and then attacks people which the vet tell us that it is not actually him because he is not a mean dog it's the "other" Pluto.

Pluto slept on my bed last night and has been spoilt today!

I have sent some pictures. Pluto is a poser of note!

Love Courtney

P.S Thank you, for giving me this amazing opportunity of loving this little monkey! ;-(

Courtney Patrick
Ryedale Meadow, Hout Bay, South Africa mobile: 073 268 2275




Hi Courtney,

Im really sorry to hear this and thank you for letting me know. Thank you for taking so well care of Pluto in his short little life that he was on earth. He was obviously not meant to be here for a long time, and touched so many people with his courage and wagging smile. He is still a happy doggy in doggy-heaven and I know he will always love you for taking so well care of him.

lots of love
Juanita, Norman & Begeurah
xxx



Click here to read more stories about the history of Rambo, who was re-named by his new family as Pluto.
1. Our first experience
2. Recovering Doggie
3. New Home

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'll meet again.
Lots of Hugs.
Sally G & Rufus
Please visit us for a little laughter: www.sallyrufus.blogspot.com
Norman, we are soooooo sorry! We know that you and his new family loved him a lot.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
So sorry to hear your sad news. Jx
Anonymous said…
That is so sad, but at least he is in Heaven where my dogs are.
Sending lots of love.

Popular posts from this blog

Doggie Outpost

Us fox terriers are very nozy pooches and we absolutely luuuuuurve to stare out the window. Its getting cold and rainy here now, so being able to play outside is not always an option any more. Our bed has now moved to right next to the window. This is where we can have a good look at Garfield the pursian cat next door, and possibly any other exciting furry creatures that happen to pass by our window. Woof woof... how awesome!

My First Post

Hi everyone, my name is Norman, but my family say Normie. Personally I think I prefer Norman, it sounds better. "Norman , here Norman!" hmm, yes Im not too sure about this Normie business. I was born yesterday. My mom and dad took me out of the tummy of this really big monster bird. I came in a small wooden thing, together with my teddie. They said they just loved the way I smelt. They said I smelt like baby powder. So I said, but I am a baby! Anyway, we got into another big monster thing, and moved really fast past many other montster things for a long time. They don't scare me any more, but they did in the beginning. We stopped somewhere and I did my first poop on a grass patch somewhere in a place called Parow. That was really nice of them, cause I was 'dying to go' if you know what I mean. Soon we were moving fast again, untill we reached what I now know as home. I was exhausted from all the travelling, but they introduced me to my new granny (Boogie a Xsometh