RIP my baby!
(Feb 2006 - April 2008)


Custom Search

Saturday, 21 April 2007

My First Day Shopping with Dad



Aparantly us furry creatures are not allowed in shopping malls, so dad decided to disguise me a little under a green sweater.


I sure did not mind being pushed around all over the place, and loved the ride so much, I ended up sleeping most of the way.


Some of the people had a sneak peak at me, others oogled about me every now and again, but otherwise, it was a pretty chilled day to be out with dad.

6 comments:

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Norman,
You look so cute laying in the shopping cart, hehehehe!
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Jackson said...

Must try this trick of hiding in the shopping trolley! I think I might be a bit too big though. J x

Norman (aka Normie) said...

Hey guys,

this trolley trick workes really well. You should try it. Just not sure if you can sit still for so long. I once fell out (well I jumped out) and it was really painfull. I cried like a baby, and then mom cuddled me the whole way, and I was fine again.

Please remember that Im new to all this hi tech stuff, and want to comment on your blogs too, just give me some time, I will figure out how to do it soon.

snuggly sniffing cuddles
Norman

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My dad hates shopping. He does love taking me places tho cuz he says I am a chick magnet.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Asta said...

I tried sitting in a shopping trolley too, and people asked my Mummy which isle she found me on..heheheh..she said I wasn't for sale..whew.
Normie, come sign my guestbook, I think your awfully cute, I have a friend here at the doggie park called norman, he's lots of fun, but I'M PARTIAL TO WIRY FOXYS like you, smoochie kisses Asta(up over)

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Norman,
Looks like a fun day riding around the shopping cart. I don't think I ever sat still long enough to something like that, when I was a puppy. xxx Asta down under