Skip to main content

Wet Doggie



Hi everyone,

I know its been a while, but mom finally managed to figure out the software for my camera. We have been very busy doing lots of stuff, but there was just too little time to upload and comment in my blog-diary.

These pictures were taken just after I was caught in the sprinklers outside.

My biggest problem with the sprinklers is the fact that I never know they are on until its just way too late and Im soaked! I think it must be my fluffy fur that is just too thick for me to realise that they are spraying water all over the place. I will have to keep my eyes open for these things next time.

Anyway, thanks to mom and her thick soft towels, Im always saved from getting too cold.



Untill next time
Lots of wet wirey hugs,
Normie xxx

Comments

We loe this picture Norman!! You are so cute!Love A+A
Pink is such a good colour on you! Hehehe! Jx

Popular posts from this blog

Doggie Outpost

Us fox terriers are very nozy pooches and we absolutely luuuuuurve to stare out the window. Its getting cold and rainy here now, so being able to play outside is not always an option any more. Our bed has now moved to right next to the window. This is where we can have a good look at Garfield the pursian cat next door, and possibly any other exciting furry creatures that happen to pass by our window. Woof woof... how awesome!

My First Post

Hi everyone, my name is Norman, but my family say Normie. Personally I think I prefer Norman, it sounds better. "Norman , here Norman!" hmm, yes Im not too sure about this Normie business. I was born yesterday. My mom and dad took me out of the tummy of this really big monster bird. I came in a small wooden thing, together with my teddie. They said they just loved the way I smelt. They said I smelt like baby powder. So I said, but I am a baby! Anyway, we got into another big monster thing, and moved really fast past many other montster things for a long time. They don't scare me any more, but they did in the beginning. We stopped somewhere and I did my first poop on a grass patch somewhere in a place called Parow. That was really nice of them, cause I was 'dying to go' if you know what I mean. Soon we were moving fast again, untill we reached what I now know as home. I was exhausted from all the travelling, but they introduced me to my new granny (Boogie a Xsometh