Skip to main content

My First Day At The Office


Mom decided it would be good to take me with her to the office today, as all she had to do was work and do some office stuff.

It was pretty exciting, meeting all the nice people. They all loved me ofcourse. There was so much to do in Moms office I just got to tell you all about it!

At first, soon after we arrived, I took my much needed morning nap. Moms lap kinda seemed like the best place at first.


After the nap, I decided to take a walk around and get to know the place a little better. These cables tasted really nice! note the smile in my bite.


The legs of the table seemed rather tasty too.


I begged mom for another session on her lap, but she was not too keen, and showed me where my bed for the day actually was
.

After mom bought me a hambuger patty for breakfast, I naturally needed another nap.


I had this chewy thing I brought from home, and enjoyed it on the couch in the office.


Oops! this was a little mistake. Sorry mom!


I took another stroll through moms open cupboard and found this very tasty calendar.


Then moms chair also seemed very attractive and I can tell you, not as tasty as breakfast though.


I could not resist the knowing the unknown. I just had to investigate the treasure chest! I found many tasty things in there too!


After all this action, I needed a cuddle again. Mom would not let me lie on her lap, so her feet had to do for now.


What a great day! I look forward coming back here again soon.

Comments

I went to the office with Mom once when I was much younger - her office was in a big condo building on Palm Beach and they did not allow dogs so she snuck me in. Then whenever she left for whatever reason I would just bark and bark and boy did I love the echo! Of course, it echoed from the mezzanine level down to the lobby and the building staff were trying to figure out who had a prohibited dog - so Mommy never took me again.

Bussie Kissies
Buster
Oh wow! you got to bark and bark? I love barking. I dont get to bark that often, but i love the sound of my own voice. Im gonna try that next time mom leaves me alone again.

Im not feeling too well today. It must be from the darn junk food mom gave me yesterday. Mom took me to the doctor today. He put a nasty cold thing up my bum! how aweful! anyway, he said I have something called worms. Mom said she is going to give us all something to get rid of the worms tonight. I hope it works.
I've been to J1's office a couple of times but it wasn't anywhere near as exciting as this! J x

Popular posts from this blog

Doggie Outpost

Us fox terriers are very nozy pooches and we absolutely luuuuuurve to stare out the window. Its getting cold and rainy here now, so being able to play outside is not always an option any more. Our bed has now moved to right next to the window. This is where we can have a good look at Garfield the pursian cat next door, and possibly any other exciting furry creatures that happen to pass by our window. Woof woof... how awesome!

My First Post

Hi everyone, my name is Norman, but my family say Normie. Personally I think I prefer Norman, it sounds better. "Norman , here Norman!" hmm, yes Im not too sure about this Normie business. I was born yesterday. My mom and dad took me out of the tummy of this really big monster bird. I came in a small wooden thing, together with my teddie. They said they just loved the way I smelt. They said I smelt like baby powder. So I said, but I am a baby! Anyway, we got into another big monster thing, and moved really fast past many other montster things for a long time. They don't scare me any more, but they did in the beginning. We stopped somewhere and I did my first poop on a grass patch somewhere in a place called Parow. That was really nice of them, cause I was 'dying to go' if you know what I mean. Soon we were moving fast again, untill we reached what I now know as home. I was exhausted from all the travelling, but they introduced me to my new granny (Boogie a Xsometh