Skip to main content

Norman & Sharkie havin' a digg

Norman: eh, hellow everyone! come and see what I found!

Norman: hey Sharkie, come see this...!



Sharky: ok Normie. What did u find?



Norman: I dunno. Look there. Im not sure what it is, maybe your genius nose can help me



Sharky: Oh Normie, this is easy as pie. its what you call a mousie hole. they are these tiny little furry creatures that you are supposed to chase and catch, like ya grandma and grandpa did... before we were born



Norman: oh wow! thanks Shark'. I thought you might know. Im sure there must be more in here, I can smell something... lets digg a little further.



Norman: I love this place, it has so many holes all over!



Sharky: Yeah, me too!



Comments

Carlo said…
Oh and Sharky rolled in some cow dung. She loves doing that cause she thinks the mice can't smell her.
We have a hole in our yard, Mommy says it is a mole hole and she won't let me near it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster
Norman,

I love your blog, great pictures of you and your family. I wish I had a sibling to play with.

Luna-tic

Popular posts from this blog

Doggie Outpost

Us fox terriers are very nozy pooches and we absolutely luuuuuurve to stare out the window. Its getting cold and rainy here now, so being able to play outside is not always an option any more. Our bed has now moved to right next to the window. This is where we can have a good look at Garfield the pursian cat next door, and possibly any other exciting furry creatures that happen to pass by our window. Woof woof... how awesome!

My First Post

Hi everyone, my name is Norman, but my family say Normie. Personally I think I prefer Norman, it sounds better. "Norman , here Norman!" hmm, yes Im not too sure about this Normie business. I was born yesterday. My mom and dad took me out of the tummy of this really big monster bird. I came in a small wooden thing, together with my teddie. They said they just loved the way I smelt. They said I smelt like baby powder. So I said, but I am a baby! Anyway, we got into another big monster thing, and moved really fast past many other montster things for a long time. They don't scare me any more, but they did in the beginning. We stopped somewhere and I did my first poop on a grass patch somewhere in a place called Parow. That was really nice of them, cause I was 'dying to go' if you know what I mean. Soon we were moving fast again, untill we reached what I now know as home. I was exhausted from all the travelling, but they introduced me to my new granny (Boogie a Xsometh