RIP my baby!
(Feb 2006 - April 2008)


Custom Search

Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Norman & Sharkie havin' a digg

Norman: eh, hellow everyone! come and see what I found!

Norman: hey Sharkie, come see this...!



Sharky: ok Normie. What did u find?



Norman: I dunno. Look there. Im not sure what it is, maybe your genius nose can help me



Sharky: Oh Normie, this is easy as pie. its what you call a mousie hole. they are these tiny little furry creatures that you are supposed to chase and catch, like ya grandma and grandpa did... before we were born



Norman: oh wow! thanks Shark'. I thought you might know. Im sure there must be more in here, I can smell something... lets digg a little further.



Norman: I love this place, it has so many holes all over!



Sharky: Yeah, me too!



5 comments:

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Norman,
Looks like you have a very nice place to run & smell mousie holes. We always have to sniff the holes too. We haven't caught any yet, cause Herky Hawk & Mr. Owl take care of the mousies in our yard.
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Carlo said...

Oh and Sharky rolled in some cow dung. She loves doing that cause she thinks the mice can't smell her.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

We have a hole in our yard, Mommy says it is a mole hole and she won't let me near it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Norman,

I love your blog, great pictures of you and your family. I wish I had a sibling to play with.

Luna-tic

Jackson said...

Did you catch anything? J x