Skip to main content

I met a Doggie Celebrity - uncle Paul

Last night mom and dad had to attend an End Of Summer Kiteboarding Dinner, and there was no time to find a baby sitter. Mom said it was a pretty informal dinner, so she decided to take me along, and let me sleep on the chair next to her.


This is me sleeping in moms arms, with dad, alex and lorna. I spent most of the evening sleeping in moms arms or on the chair next to her. Everyone loved me and I naturally got so much attention.

Then just as we are about to leave, I met uncle Paul. He is one of the owners of my favourite brand Rogz! Can you believe it? I could not believe how lucky I was to meet such a famous man. He even said I was very handsome young man too. What a nice uncle indeed. I hope to run into him again soon.

Comments

Ooooh, what a lucky dog you are! J1 & J2 never take me out to dinner. J x
I never get to go to parties with my rents. I will print this blog entry and leave it on the fridge for them to read.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Popular posts from this blog

Doggie Outpost

Us fox terriers are very nozy pooches and we absolutely luuuuuurve to stare out the window. Its getting cold and rainy here now, so being able to play outside is not always an option any more. Our bed has now moved to right next to the window. This is where we can have a good look at Garfield the pursian cat next door, and possibly any other exciting furry creatures that happen to pass by our window. Woof woof... how awesome!

My First Post

Hi everyone, my name is Norman, but my family say Normie. Personally I think I prefer Norman, it sounds better. "Norman , here Norman!" hmm, yes Im not too sure about this Normie business. I was born yesterday. My mom and dad took me out of the tummy of this really big monster bird. I came in a small wooden thing, together with my teddie. They said they just loved the way I smelt. They said I smelt like baby powder. So I said, but I am a baby! Anyway, we got into another big monster thing, and moved really fast past many other montster things for a long time. They don't scare me any more, but they did in the beginning. We stopped somewhere and I did my first poop on a grass patch somewhere in a place called Parow. That was really nice of them, cause I was 'dying to go' if you know what I mean. Soon we were moving fast again, untill we reached what I now know as home. I was exhausted from all the travelling, but they introduced me to my new granny (Boogie a Xsometh