Skip to main content

Bed Time

Dog beds have taken all kinds of shapes lately.

  • You get a dog dog bed. Which is a normal, anywhere u get comfortable kinda sleeping place. generally this is on the floor and outside the human living areas.
  • Then you get a dog bed for humans... uh, actually lets rather not go there for now!
  • ... and a human dog bed for dogs. This is what Boogie has. I hope the universe will provide this kind of bed to me someday too.
  • You also get a dog bed for dogs, I would say a Rogz Pod is about as close to the perfect bed as you will get.
For me bedtime is just about any time (and any place). Thats because Im still a baby and mom is getting a bed for me as soon as I am big enough to have my own beddie.


Its getting a bit chilly this side of the world lately, so we need a little extra cover. Sharky also likes to sleep where it suits her, this Rogz for Dogz bed is actually supposed to be mine (also known as a Rogz Pod), but she's taken it over for now. Thats ok with me, I really dont mind for now, she is older than me, and her teeth are still bigger than mine. I will let her have it. Its her right to have what she wants in our doggie world.



Boogie has it all. She's the oldest and her teeth are way bigger than mine or Sharkies, so she gets the best bed. It comes with 2 soft pillows, a soft mattress and a warm duvet. She may have any of my teddies to sleep with, I dont mind that either. She does not like it if I walk over her while she is sleeping, so Ive decided to stay clear from her when her eyes are closed.

Comments

Are you gonna be at the DWB 1 year anniversary international Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty next week end? I sure hope so! For details on how to sign up, visit my blog and click on the Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty button.

Bussie Kissies
Buster
I have 3 dog beds at various points around the house because I'm rather fussy! You all look very cosy... J x
Athena Meena said…
Hie Norman,

Nice to meet you. I too have lots of doggie beds in my house - my mommy's bed, the living room sofa, the tv room sofa bed, the rug in the study, the rug in the kitchen, the patio and not forgetting my own bed.

Athena.
Asta said…
Hi Norman, where are you? I haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're OK? Maybe I'll see you at the pawty this weekend. In the meantime, come visit at my blog. lots of smoochie kisses Asta(from up over)

Popular posts from this blog

Doggie Outpost

Us fox terriers are very nozy pooches and we absolutely luuuuuurve to stare out the window. Its getting cold and rainy here now, so being able to play outside is not always an option any more. Our bed has now moved to right next to the window. This is where we can have a good look at Garfield the pursian cat next door, and possibly any other exciting furry creatures that happen to pass by our window. Woof woof... how awesome!

My First Post

Hi everyone, my name is Norman, but my family say Normie. Personally I think I prefer Norman, it sounds better. "Norman , here Norman!" hmm, yes Im not too sure about this Normie business. I was born yesterday. My mom and dad took me out of the tummy of this really big monster bird. I came in a small wooden thing, together with my teddie. They said they just loved the way I smelt. They said I smelt like baby powder. So I said, but I am a baby! Anyway, we got into another big monster thing, and moved really fast past many other montster things for a long time. They don't scare me any more, but they did in the beginning. We stopped somewhere and I did my first poop on a grass patch somewhere in a place called Parow. That was really nice of them, cause I was 'dying to go' if you know what I mean. Soon we were moving fast again, untill we reached what I now know as home. I was exhausted from all the travelling, but they introduced me to my new granny (Boogie a Xsometh