RIP my baby!
(Feb 2006 - April 2008)


Custom Search

Sunday 01 February 2009

Sleeping on a soft cushion is my favourite!

Hello everyone,


Mom caught me sleeping on my favourite spot a few days ago.




(Click on the images for a larger view,
and you can also save them as desktop wallpapers if you want to)
...and as evidence that its my favourite spot,
this is me a very very long time ago...
when I was about 3 months old.



Hope your day is as relaxing as mine has been.
lots of love
Normie xxx

3 comments:

Asta said...

Norman
It's lovely to see you having a welaxed snooze..I hope the seizuwe monstew doesn't visit you anymowe
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Penny, Poppy & Patches said...

You look very comfy and cozy, Normie! You are such a cutie! We are keeping our paws crossed for you to NEVER have another seizure!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Jackson said...

You look very comfy there, Norman! J x